Extensive tension pneumocephalus caused by spinal tapping in a patient with Basal skull fracture and pneumothorax.
Lee SH, Koh JS, Bang JS, Kim MC
J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2009 May;45(5):318-21
Fenestration of the double origin of the posterior inferior cerebellar artery associated with a contralateral vertebral artery dissection.
Lee SH, Koh JS, Ryu CW, Bang JS.
Cerebellum. 2009 Sep;8(3):382-4.
Ruptured aneurysm arising from the distal end of a proximal a(1) fenestration : case report and review of the literature.
Koh JS, Kim EJ, Lee SH, Bang JS.
J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2009 Jan;45(1):43-5.
Bilateral vertebral-artery-dissecting aneurysm causing subarachnoid hemorrhage cured by staged endovascular reconstruction after occlusion.
Koh JS, Ryu CW, Lee SH, Bang JS, Kim GK.
Cerebrovasc Dis. 2009;27(2):202-4.
Long-term follow-up clinical courses of cerebellar hemangioblastoma in von hippel-lindau disease : two case reports and a literature review
Lee SH, Park BJ, Kim TS, Lim YJ.
J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2010 Sep;48(3):263-7. Epub 2010 Sep 30.
Cerebellopontine angle tumors causing hemifacial spasm: types, incidence, and mechanism in nine reported cases and literature review.
Lee SH, Rhee BA, Choi SK, Koh JS, Lim YJ.
Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2010 Nov;152(11):1901-8. Epub 2010 Sep 16.
Hypoperfusion Infarctions of Unexpected Territories after Angioplasty of Intracranial Stenoses.
Koh JS, Lee SH, Ryu CW, Kim EJ
Neurointervention. 2010 Feb; 5(1) : 48-52.
Penetration and splitting of the optic apparatus by intrasaccular coils within an anterior communicating artery aneurysm.
Lee SH, Koh JS, Lee CY, Kwon GY, Ryu CW.
Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2011 Mar 10. [Epub ahead of print]
Trigeminal Neuralgia Caused by an Anomalous Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery from the Primitive Trigeminal Artery: Case Report.
Lee SH, Koh JS, Lee CY.
Cerebellum. 2011 Jan 29. [Epub ahead of print]
Transvenous embolization of an intraosseous dural arteriovenous fistula of the anterior condylar vein with anomalous venous drainage causing ocular manifestations.
Lee CY, Koh JS, Kwon GY, Ryu CW, Lee SH.
J Clin Neurosci. 2011 Mar;18(3):413-5. Epub 2011 Jan 14.
Successful Endosaccular Coiling after a Balloon Occlusion Test of the Caudal Channel of a Double Origin of the Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Originating from the Aneurysm Neck.
Lee SH, Koh JS, Ryu CW, Lee CY, Lee SJ.
Interventional Neuroradiology 2011 ; 17 : 101-105
Coincidental Occurrence of Acute In-stent Thrombosis and Iatrogenic Vessel Perforation During a Wingspan Stene placement : Management with a Stent in-stent Technique.
Lee SJ, Shin HS, Lee SH, Koh JS
Neurointervention 2012 ; 7 : 40-44
Dissecting Aneurysm Associated with a Double Origin of the Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Causing Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Koh JS, Lee CY, Lee SH, Kim GK
J Korean Neurosurg Sco 2012 ; 51 : 40-43
Ruptured Intrameatal Aneurysm of the Anterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Accompanying an Arteriovenous Malformation : a Case Report
Lee SJ, Koh JS, Ryu CW, Lee SH
Cerebellum 2012 Sep ; 11(3) : 808-812
Solitary Xanthogranuloma of the Upper Cervical Spine in a Male Adult
Lee SJ, Jo DJ, Lee SH, Kim SM
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2012 ; 51 : 54-58
Acupuncture for Cerebral Vasospasm After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage : A Retrospective Case-Control Study.
Ko CN, Lee IW, Cho SY, Lee SH, Park SU, Koh JS, Park JM, Kim GK, Bae HS
J Altern Complement Med 2013 May ; 19(5) : 471-473
Changes of Motor Deactivation Regions in Patients with Intracranial Lesions.
Lee SH, Koh JS, Ryu CW, Jahng GH
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2013 ; 54 : 453-460
Isoflurane Induces Transient Anterograde Amnesia through Suppresion of Brain-Derived neurotrophic Factor in Hippocampus
Cho HJ, Sung YH, Lee SH, Chung JY, Kang JM, Yi JW
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2013 ; 53 : 139-144
Asymptomatic Penetration of the Oculomotor Nerve by a De Novo Aneurysm Associated with Severe Atherosclerotic Stenosis of the Supraclinoid Internal Carotid Artery
Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh,
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2014 ; 56(1) ; 48-50
Using the Snare System to Cross the Acute-Angled Vertebrobasilar Junction in Treating Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Aneurysm with the Stent-Assisted Method via a Retrograde Approach A Technical Note
Hee Sup Shin, Chang-woo Ryu, Jun Seok Koh, Seung Hwan Lee
Interventional Neuroradiology 20: 000-000, 2014
Flow-related intracranial aneurysms associated with unfused arterial twigs relevant to different vascular anomalies: embryologic and hemodynamic considerations
Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Chang-Woo Ryu, Jun Seok Koh
ACTA Neurochirurgica 2014; 156(9); 1637~1646
Endovascular Treatment of Ruptured Distal Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Aneurysm. Report of Two Exemplary Cases and Retrospective Analysis of 11 Cases
Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh
J Neurol Surg A 2014; 75(5); 343-349
The efficacy and safety of acupuncture for cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
Seung-Yeon Cho, Dong-Hyuk Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh, Woo-Sang Jung, Sang-Kwan Moon, Jung-Mi Park, Chang-Nam Ko, Ho Kim, Seong-Uk Park
Trials 2015; 16(68); 1-6
Analyses Using Micro-CT Scans and Tissue Staining on New Bone Formation and Bone Fusion According to the Timing of Cranioplasty via Frozen Autologous Bone Flaps in Rabbits : A Preliminary Report
Hee Sup Shin, Deok-Won Lee, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2015 ;57(4) : 242-249
Spontaneous Occluded Anterior Communicating Artery Aneurysm during Coil Embolization Treated with One Coil Insertion into Remaining Stump
Se Hun Chang, Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
J Cerebrovasc Endovasc Neurosurg 2015; 17(3); 246-251(국내1급)
Rebleeding of Ruptured Intracranial Aneurysms in the Immediate Postoperative Period after Coil Embolization
Se Hun Chang, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Hak Cheol Koh, Jun Seok Koh
J Cerebrovasc Endovasc Neurosurg 2015; 17(3); 209-216 (국내1급)
Microvascular Decompression for Elderly Patients with Hemifacial Spasm
Se Hun Chang, Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
노인신경외과학회지 2015; 11(2); 101-106 (국내2급)
Endovascular Treatment of Vertebral Artery Dissecting Aneurysms That Cause Subarachnoid Hemorrhage : Consideration of Therapeutic Approaches Relevant to the Angioarchitecture
Seung Hoon Lim, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2015; 58 (3) : 175-183
Extended Pneumocephalus after Drainage of Chronic Subdural Hematoma Associated with Intracranial Hypotension : Case Report with Pathophysiologic Consideration
Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Hak Cheol Ko, Jun Seok Koh
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2016; 59 (1) : 69-74
Clinical Characteristics and Prognostic Factors in Hemophiliacs with Intracranial Hemorrhage: A Single-Center, Retrospective Experience
Jung Yoon Cho, Won Seok Lee, Young Shil Park, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh
Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus 2016 Dec;32(4):488-493. doi: 10.1007/s12288-016-0637-3.
Incomplete Clipping Resulting from Scissoring of the Clip Blades during Treatment of a Large Atheromatous Aneurysm
Jin Seong Kim, Seung Hwan Lee, Hak Cheol Ko, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
J Cerebrovasc Endovasc Neurosurg 2016 Sep;18(3):281-285.
The Outcome of endovascular revascular¡zation in Pat¡ent Aged Older than 65 Years for an acute internal carotid artery occlusion
Jin Seong Kim, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Hak Cheol Ko, Jun Seok Koh
노인신경외과학회지 2016; 12(2); 170-176 (국내2급)
Evaluating Transient Hemifacial Spasm that Reappears After Microvascular Decompression Specifically Focusing on the Real Culprit Location of Vascular Compression
Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Hak Cheol Ko, Jun Seok Koh
World Neurosurg 2017 Feb;98:774-779. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2016.10.142. Epub 2016 Nov 8.
Staged Endovascular Occlusion of a Posterior Communicating Artery-Cavernous Sinus Fistula and a Basilar Artery-Cavernous Sinus Fistula Associated with Traumatic Pseudoaneurysms: Technical Consideration and Literature Review
Hak Cheol Ko, Jun Seok Koh, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Chang Woo Ryu
World Neurosurg 2017 Nov;107:1051.e7-1051.e11. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2017.08.070. Epub 2017 Aug 24.
Newly developing headache following transsphenoidal approach for pituitary tumor: A possible explanation of the pathophysiology of a headache associated with the pituitary tumor
Yong Hag Cho, Seung Hwan Lee, Hak Cheol Ko, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
J Korean Skull Base Society 13권 2호 : 38~43, 2018
Surgical Outcomes of Revision Microvascular Decompression for Persistent or Recurrent Hemifacial Spasm After Surgery: Analysis of Radiologic and Intraoperative Findings
Chang Kyu Park, Seung Hwan Lee, Bong Jin Park
World Neurosurg 2019 Nov;131:e454-e459. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2019.07.191. Epub 2019 Aug 2.
Fibrosing pseudotumor associated with a Rathke's cleft cyst causing cavernous sinus syndrome
Hak Cheol Ko,Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE 2019 Nov. 12(11) 13055-13060
Acupuncture attenuates postoperative inflammation in patients after craniotomy: A prospective, open-label, controlled trial
Seung-Bo Yang, Seung-Yeon Cho, Seungwon Kwon, Woo-Sang Jung, Sang-Kwan Moon, Jung-Mi Park, Chang-Nam Ko, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh, Ho Kim, Seong-Uk Park
Medicine (Baltimore) 2020 Mar;99(11):e19071.
Efficacy of Acupuncture Treatment to Prevent Cerebral Vasospasm After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Double-Blind, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial
Dong-Hyuk Lee, Seung-Yeon Cho, Seung-Bo Yang, Hyoung-Min Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh, Seungwon Kwon, Woo-Sang Jung, Sang-Kwan Moon, Jung-Mi Park, Chang-Nam Ko, Ho Kim, Seong-Uk Park
J Altern Complement Med 2020 Dec;26(12):1182-1189.
Predicting Arachnoid Membrane Descent in the Chiasmatic Cistern in the Treatment of Pituitary Macroadenoma
Ko, Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
J Korean NHak Cheoleurosurg Soc 2021 Jan;64(1):110-119. doi: 10.3340/jkns.2020.0140. Epub 2020 Oct 27.
Facial Nerve Indentation in Hemifacial Spasm: An Analysis of Factors Contributing to the Formation of and Consequent Effects Associated with Indentation
Hak Cheol Ko, Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin
World Neurosurg 2021 Feb;146:e1083-e1091. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2020.11.086. Epub 2020 Nov 24.
Treatment for Hemifacial Spasm Associated with a Dissecting Vertebral Artery Aneurysm Requiring Microvascular Decompression in Addition to Endovascular Trapping: A Case Report with Literature Review
Hak-Cheol Ko, Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Jun Seok Koh
J Neurol Surg A Cent Eur Neurosurg 2021 Mar 9. doi: 10.1055/s-0040-1721681.
The Protective Effects of Statins Towards Vessel Wall Injury Caused by a Stent Retrieving Mechanical Thrombectomy Device : A Histological Analysis of the Rabbit Carotid Artery Model
Seung Hwan Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Inho Oh
J Korean Neurosurg Soc 2021 May 14. doi: 10.3340/jkns.2020.0303.
- The clinical outcomes of mechanical thrombectomy for proximal M1 occlusion involving lenticulostriate perforators: Is it worse than distal M1 occlusion? Retrospective observational study. HC Ko. Medicine 2021
- Rescue balloon-assisted remodeling technique for protrusion of coil loop: A case report. HC Ko. Medicine 2021
- Treatment for Hemifacial Spasm Associated with a Dissecting Vertebral Artery Aneurysm Requiring Microvascular Decompression in Addition to Endovascular Trapping: A Case Report with Literature Review. HC Ko, SH Lee, HS Shin, JS Koh. Journal of Neurological Surgery Part A: Central European Neurosurgery 2021
- Facial Nerve Indentation in Hemifacial Spasm: An Analysis of Factors Contributing to the Formation of and Consequent Effects Associated with Indentation. HC Ko, SH Lee, HS Shin. World Neurosurgery 2021
- Predicting Arachnoid Membrane Descent in the Chiasmatic Cistern in the Treatment of Pituitary Macroadenoma. HC Ko, SH Lee, HS Shin, JS Koh. Journal of Korean Neurosurgical Society 2021
- Correlation between gray matter volume loss followed by aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage and subarachnoid hemorrhage volume. GY Lee, CW Ryu, HC Ko, GH Jahng. Neuroradiology 2020
- Acute Acalculous Cholecystitis in Neurological Patients; Clinical Review, Risk Factors, and Possible Mechanism. SW Um, HC Ko, SH Lee, HS Shin, JS Koh. Journal of Neurointensive Care 2 (2), 77-81 2019
- Management of pulse generators in a breast cancer patient with in situ subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation. B Son, JS Kim, WC Park, H Ko. Journal of Neurological Surgery Part A: Central European Neurosurgery 2019
- Perioperative Outcome of Oblique Lateral Interbody Fusion in Patients with Prior Abdominal Surgery. SW Um, HY Choi, HC Ko, DJ Jo. Journal of Korean Society of Geriatric Neurosurgery 15 (1), 23-28 2019
- Fibrosing pseudotumor associated with a Rathke's cleft cyst causing cavernous sinus syndrome. HC Ko, SH Lee, HS Shin, JS Koh. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE 12 (11), 13055-13060 2019
- Hemifacial Spasm Caused by Vascular Compression in the Cisternal Portion of the Facial Nerve: Report of Two Cases with Review of the Literature. B Son, H Ko, J Choi. Case reports in neurological medicine 2019
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy diagnosed by brain biopsy, not by the DNA test for JC Virus. SY Lee, HC Ko, SI Kim, YS Lee, B Son. Asian journal of neurosurgery 14 (1), 240 2019
- Ulnar neuropathy due to intraneural ganglion cyst of the ulnar nerve at the elbow. B Son, J Choi, H Ko Indian J Neurosurg 66, 1817-203 2018
- Compression of Thoracic Spinal Cord with Decreased Cerebrospinal Fluid Space After Implantation of Paddle Lead Spinal Cord Stimulation at T9: A Three-Dimensional Myelographic. B Son, H Ko, J Choi World neurosurgery 118, e323-e334 2018
- Chronic unilateral temporo-occipital headache attributed to unilateral C3 radiculopathy. H Ko, B Son. Asian Journal of Neurosurgery 13 (4), 2018
- Characteristic Signs on T2*-Based Imaging and Their Relationship with Results of Reperfusion Therapy for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Evidence to Date. HC Ko, CW Ryu, SJ Yun, JS Koh, HS Shin, EJ Kim. Neurointervention 13(2), 901 2018
- Hemifacial trigeminal pain referred from occipital neuralgia due to compression of the greater occipital nerve by the occipital artery. H Ko, J Choi, B Son. Journal of Neurological Surgery Part A: Central European Neurosurgery 2018
- A case of diffuse leptomeningeal glioneuronal tumor misdiagnosed as chronic tuberculous meningitis without brain biopsy. H Ko, J Choi, YS Lee, B Son. Case reports in neurological medicine 2018
- Technical Implications in Revision Surgery for Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) of the Thalamus for Refractory Epilepsy. B Son, YM Shon, SH Kim, J Kim, H Ko, J Choi. Journal of epilepsy research 8 (1), 12 2018
- Intraoperative monitoring of ZL response (ZLR) and abnormal muscle response (AMR) during microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm. Interpreting the role of ZLR. B Son, H Ko, J Choi. Acta neurochirurgica 160 (5), 963-970 2018
- Extensive heterotopic ossification following anterior cervical fusion in a patient with diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. D Lee, H Ko, B Son. The Nerve 4 (1), 12-15 2018
- Common Peroneal Nerve Palsy Due to Deep Tendinous Fascia Superficial to the Soleus Muscle: A Case Report. J Kim, H Ko, B Son. The Nerve 4 (1), 5-7 2018
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Caused by High Division of the Median Nerve Proximal to the Carpal Tunnel: A Case Report. Y Kim, H Ko, B Son. The Nerve 4 (1), 1-4 2018
- Newly developing headache following transsphenoidal approach for pituitary adenoma: A possible explanation of the pathophysiology of a headache associated with the pituitary tumor. YH Cho, SH Lee, HC Ko, HS Shin, JS Koh. Journal of Korean Skull Base Society 13 (2), 38-43 2018
- Clinical Manifestations of Isolated Chronic Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion in Relation to Angiographic Features. HS Shin, CW Ryu, HC Ko, S Park, SB Kim. World neurosurgery 108, 303-309
- Staged Endovascular Occlusion of a Posterior Communicating Artery-Cavernous Sinus Fistula and a Basilar Artery-Cavernous Sinus Fistula Associated with Traumatic Pseudoaneurysms … HC Ko, JS Koh, HS Shin, SH Lee, CW Ryu. World Neurosurgery 107, 1051. e7-1051. e11 2017
- Benign Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors Presenting as Small, Tender Scalp Masses. S Oh, H Ko, J Choi, B Son. The Nerve 3 (2), 64-66 2017
- Globus pallidus internus deep brain stimulation for disabling diabetic hemiballism/hemichorea. B Son, J Choi, H Ko. Case reports in neurological medicine 2017 2017
- Evaluating transient hemifacial spasm that reappears after microvascular decompression specifically focusing on the real culprit location of vascular compression. HS Shin, SH Lee, HC Ko, JS Koh. World neurosurgery 98, 774-779 2017
- Incomplete Clipping Resulting from Scissoring of the Clip Blades during Treatment of a Large Atheromatous Aneurysm. JS Kim, SH Lee, HC Ko, HS Shin, JS Koh. Journal of cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery 18 (3), 281-285 2016
- Extended pneumocephalus after drainage of chronic subdural hematoma associated with intracranial hypotension: case report with pathophysiologic consideration. HS Shin, SH Lee, HC Ko, JS Koh. Journal of Korean Neurosurgical Society 59 (1), 69 2016
- Rebleeding of ruptured intracranial aneurysms in the immediate postoperative period after coil embolization. SH Chang, HS Shin, SH Lee, HC Koh, JS Koh. Journal of cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery 17 (3), 209-216 2015
- Long term outcomes of gamma knife radiosurgery for typical trigeminal neuralgia-minimum 5-year follow-up. JK Lee, HJ Choi, HC Ko, SK Choi, YJ Lim. Journal of Korean Neurosurgical Society 51 (5), 276 2012
- Dyspnea and dysphagia after posterior atlantoaxial instrumented fusion. HC Ko, TO Lee, SM Kim. Korean Journal of Spine 8 (3), 248-251 2011
- Endovascular or Microsurgical Treatment of Ruptured Distal Anterior Cerebral Artery Aneurysms: Clinical Outcomes and Technical Considerations. HC Koh, JS Koh, SH Lee, SJ Lee, GK Kim, YJ Lim. Korean Journal of Cerebrovascular Surgery 13 (3), 160-169 2011